Jaipur’s Best sights, best hotels, maps, images, videos
The city of Jaipur has some of India’s most visited attractions including a variety of spectacular monuments like the City Palace, grandiose forts offering breathtaking views such as the Amber Fort, museums such as the Albert Hall, important temples and religious sites, as well as a variety of gardens including Central Park and the Ram Niwas Garden. All of which reflecting Jaipur greatest past as capital of the region, and today making tourism as one of the city most important industries.
Jaipur most visited sites can be divided into the following categories:
- Jaipur forts: Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort
- Jaipur monuments : Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar,
- Jaipur Palaces: Hawa Mahal Palace, City Palace, Rambagh Palace
- Jaipur Museums: Central Museum, Albert Hall Museum.
- Jaipur Temples and sites of worship: Akshardham Temple, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Galtaji , Shri Kali Temple, Sanganeri Gate, Lakshmi Narayan Mandir commonly known as Birla Temple, Garh Ganesh Temple, Shila Devi Temple in Amber, Tadkeshwara Mahadev, Panchayati Hall, Radha Govind Ji Temple and All Saint’s Church near Mirza Ismail Road, Akshardham Temple (Vaishali Nagar)
- Jaipur Gardens: Ram Niwas Garden, Sisodia Rani Garden and Palace, Vidyadhar Garden, Kanak Vrindavan, Central Park, Jawahar Circle Garden, Technology Park in Mansarover, Vidyadhar ka Bagh in Goner.